Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cupcake Everest




Well I wanted to make cupcakes and my Mom said ok! So I was trying to find a measuring cup than my dad said put sprinkles in it! So I said ok,as my mom was stiring i got my camrea and took some pictures while my mom poored it in the muffin pan looks like this.Then we put them in the oven and ask my mom if I could make frosting she said sure! then put the frosting on yummy cupcake!
recipe
1 box muffin/cupcake mix
Do ingredients on the box and what ever you want to put in. [sprinkles]
Ask a parent to buy or make frosting.than yummy yummy! thanx

2 comments:

  1. oh those look real yummy Megan!! makes me want to go in the kitchen and bake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look gooey, yummy! I have a recipe I want to share with you...even though I'm not a kid. It's fun and I totally think you could do it. http://crosscountrycookin.blogspot.com/2008/12/cake-pops.html

    or this is where I found them:

    http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/08/hope-these-put-smile-on-your-face.html

    or I could show you how to do them when I come at the end of March. Keep on cookin' kiddo!

    ReplyDelete